Rentals must be reserved in advance!
Rentals must be reserved in advance of arriving to our facility. Start by Booking your rental, purchase your day passes and have all renters and riders complete the online waiver. Rentals include DOT Approved helmets and protective eyewear.
- Must be 18 to rent, 5+ for passengers.
- Passengers must be able to sit firmly in the seat with feet flat on the floor.
- Helmets included with every rental
- Mines and Meadows Day Passes NOT Included
- Mines and Meadows Online waiver MUST BE COMPLETED
- Yamaha ride fee $33, gas and tax not included.
- Damage deposit required: Contact us for details. Customer is responsible for any charges above deposit amount.
Want to hit the trails, but you don't have a machine? We have several guided tour options for you. As a Destination Yamaha location we have ATV's, 2 seat Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 side x sides and 4 seat Yamaha Wolverine RMX4 1000 side x sides if the whole family is coming along.
Day of Rental
Upon arriving at Mines and Meadows please follow the signage to the Check-In Area, please inform your check-in attendant that you are here for a rental. Show them your purchased Mines and Meadows Day Passes on your phone or a printed copy. Once checked in please park in the rental parking area and make your way to the rental kiosk. One of the adventure representatives will get you squared up with your machine.
They will teach you the basics on everything you need to know to operate your rental machine safely! Rentals include DOT Approved helmets and protective eyewear. Once you feel that you are comfortable on your rental, your guide will then head off to have an adventure of a lifetime!
RENTERS MUST HAVE PURCHASED DAY PASSES & COMPLETE A MINES AND MEADOWS WAIVER!